Users – refers to individuals, companies, or any other organisation seeking one or more suppliers to perform services such as construction, renovation or decorating.
Suppliers – refers to any professional who can answer a quote request issued by a User, including professionals on our partner networks.
Company – refers to the organisation Price Devils and website (www.loftconversionsupermarket.co.uk).
Description of Service
The Company offers a service which connects Users with Suppliers
To be connected for free with one or more Suppliers, the User must fill out a quote request form detailing the work they wish to have carried out/the services they require.
Suppliers interested in providing a quote will then contact the User directly to issue a quotation and where appropriate, arrange to carry out the necessary work.
The Company does not provide quotes automatically by email
Users are matched to Suppliers who operate in their geographical area.
In most cases, Suppliers will need to contact Users by telephone and/or meet with them in person in order to provide an accurate quote.
Users do not have to pay to use the services provided by the Company.
The Company does not take commission on jobs carried out by Suppliers.
Suppliers wishing to respond to quote requests pay a subscription service or a fixed amount per enquiry.
All Users of www.loftconversionsupermarket.co.uk agree to:
- Use the service for personal benefit and for real and serious requests only
- Provide accurate information when filling out quote request forms.
- Endeavour to inform the Company when they no longer need to be connected by Suppliers.
- Endeavour to inform the Company if the nature of their quote request changes after they’ve submitted the quote request form.
- Not misuse the services provided by the Company; those who do may be prosecuted. Misusing the service includes submitting unfair or fictitious quote requests, providing false information in quote request forms and submitting requests for products/services prohibited by law.
- Submit online ratings and reviews of the Suppliers they hire/are contacted by.
The Company reserves the right to delete quote requests which are incomplete, unconfirmed, or which contain false, inconsistent or vague information.
Suppliers who use www.loftconversionsupermarket.co.uk agree to:
- Respond to quote requests within three days.
- Provide free quotes.
- Honour all commitments and deadlines specified in the quote.
- Comply with industry regulations and standards.
- Comply with tax laws.
- Have valid insurance.
- Perform a quality service.
- Provide a quality after-sales service.
The Company takes these Supplier commitments extremely seriously. To ensure Users receive the best possible service, the Company reserves the right to exclude Suppliers who do not adhere to the above commitments. Suppliers can be excluded either after an investigation process has been carried out or at any time the Company deems fit. However, the Company cannot be held liable for cases where a Supplier fails to meet the above commitments.
The Company agrees to:
- Provide a free service for Users.
- Never charge Suppliers commission on the jobs they carry out.
- Make every effort to find one or more Suppliers, using 3rd party networks as necessary, who can respond to each quote request.
- Connect Users with no more than three Suppliers per quote request.
- Notify Users by email when a Supplier has been matched to their quote request and provide the User with each Supplier’s contact details. The Company endeavours to provide Users with accurate, up-to-date Supplier information but cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or false information provided by Suppliers.
- Notify users by email within seven working days if no Supplier has been found to respond to their quote request. In no event can the Company be held liable for any inconvenience or damage caused by the fact that no Supplier has been found to respond to their quote request.
- Contact Users by email or phone to verify quote request details in cases where quote request forms are considered incomplete, vague, false or inconsistent. If the Company do not receive a response when contacting the User, the quote request will be deleted.
- Never interfere in the business relationship between Users and Suppliers. The services provided by the Company end automatically when the Supplier and User make contact with each other. Therefore the Company cannot be found liable for any damage or inconvenience caused before, during or after completion of work carried out by a Supplier chosen by the user.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequence of any of its Suppliers. It is the sole responsibility of the User to check the references, insurance credentials and qualifications of any Suppliers they choose to hire.
Updated 8th March 2016
Price Devils Network
Get Quotes For Any Type of Loft Conversion